May 18th, 2010
I am off to Seoul, Korea tonight, mainly to escape for my birthday! LOL! However, I will definitely squeeze some business in the mix! I want to do so some sourcing as they have excellent quality fabrics in Korea! I will be gone till the weekend and I am super excited for some cool weather!
I have been to Korea twice before but it was like ages ago and I am sure that there are so many new and exciting places to see and visit! I do not know anyone in Korea so if you have any ideas on what’s cool to do and see please leave a message! This would be so appreciated!
I listed my travel essentials in this entry just for fun! What are your travel essentials?
1. White cotton handkerchief’s – I would really feel incomplete with out them
2. Aviators- These silver aviators from Ray-Ban are the best! They have been with me for like 5 years and they fit my face perfectly!
3. Baby Cologne- I need this to feel fresh and clean. I decant them into these containers from MUJI and take them everywhere. It’s an instant lift from the any weary travel day.
4. Blackberry- I just got my ONYX a few days ago and it’s a dream! Ever since I got a BB I can’t seem to think of any other phone that comes close to it
5. Moleskine Notebook – Acutally any notebook will do, but this red one pops out immediately from my bag and makes it easier to use.
6. My favorite pen- I buy boxes of these Schneider pens from germany, I love how smooth it writes. I usually get the one that says xtra 895 on the sides.
7. Luxe Guide- I live on these things! I am off to SEOUL and thank goodness they have one of these. Thank you to Liz Uy for lending me hers! I wish that MANILA would have a LUXE guide! One day I will make my own LUXE guide for Manila!
8. iPod – Music is essential for me and the iPod is one of the greatest inventions in history! LOL!
9. My Travel wallet- Team Manila gave this to me for Christmas 4 years ago and it is my favorite travel wallet, its small enough to keep in my pocket and the size is perfect to keep currency from all the continents.